About Impact Investing Ghana
Impact Investing Ghana (IIGh) is the Ghana National Advisory Board for Impact
Investing. We are an independent private-sector-led initiative promoting sustainable
development and advancing the development of the impact investment ecosystem
in Ghana. Established as a nonprofit, IIGh is Ghana’s representative to the Global
Steering Group (GSG) for Impact Investing, the successor to the Social Impact
Investment Taskforce established by the G8. The GSG’s National Advisory Boards
(NABs) currently cover 33 countries and provide a global platform to drive
investment and increase visibility for its members globally. IIGh aims at tackling
Ghana’s pressing social and environmental challenges by driving more capital to
deliver real impact. IIGh has an ambitious plan to support the growth of impact
ventures and to catalyze $ 5 billion in impact funds for investment in impact ventures
in Ghana and the West African sub-region.
1. Support Project Staff in project activities including event logistics, content
creation, meeting scheduling, and upkeep of internal and external
platforms across but not limited to the following project areas; ESO
Collaborative, DealSource, GIIRIC ( Ghana Impact Investing Research
Innovation Collaborative), ecosystem building events and research.
2. Research: conduct research and create event briefs, policy briefs, concept
notes and other for strategic partners and special projects.
3. Executive support: working with the Management Team on support
especially for key meetings and projects.
4. Other administrative work signed by your line manager.
5. Capstone project (to be determined during your internship)
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
To apply: Email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 08/09/2023, however, applications will be viewed on a rolling basis so early
applicants will have an advantage.
1. Bachelor’s degree especially in business, finance, or a related field
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Previous internship or work experience in a related field is a plus.
4. Completed National Service
5. Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
6. Interest in enterprise development, impact investing, and sustainability.
7. Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
8. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Download full JD here