Impact Investing Ghana (IIGh) is the Ghana National Advisory Board for Impact Investing. We are an independent private-sector-led initiative promoting sustainable development and advancing the development of the impact investment ecosystem in Ghana. Established as a nonprofit, IIGh is Ghana’s representative to the Global Steering Group (GSG) for Impact Investing, the successor to the Social Impact Investment Taskforce established by the G8. The GSG’s National Advisory Boards (NABs) currently cover 33 countries and provide a global platform to drive
investment and increase visibility for its members globally. IIGh aims at tackling Ghana’s pressing social and environmental challenges by driving more capital to deliver real impact.
As a Program Assistant Intern, you will support the IIGh team in coordinating programs including designing and planning events and meetings and managing the schedules. Also, prepare detailed meeting minutes and support logistics, social media communications campaign, and other assigned administrative duties.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Support the development, planning, and coordination of assigned programs and activities.
● Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and accurately recording minutes from meetings
● Drafting and posting social media and web content according to the company’s social media strategy.
● Provide logistical support during events, programs, etc.
● Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
● Provide general administrative support.
Qualifications and Skills
● Bachelor’s degree required. Relevant administrative support experience.
● Advanced proficiency in using the Microsoft Office Software suite (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Adobe Acrobat Pro, and Google Docs.
● Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills. A Self-starter with an ability to deliver strong results with minimal supervision, reliability, dependability with strong attention to detail.
● Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to elicit and communicate the information well, prepare clear, informative, and concise materials, and analyze, synthesize and summarize information.
● A team player who is flexible and adaptable enjoys working with others and has a positive attitude.
● Comfortable with working with a virtual team and learning new technology tools for information gathering and sharing e.g. Canva, WordPress, and other web-based software.
Please note this is an unpaid internship however transport allowance will be provided. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is 20th May 2022.